What you need to know about your new Pentucket Bank VISA® Debit Card:
- The new card will arrive in a plain white envelope with the return address of PO Box 791, Haverhill, MA 01831. For security, it does not state the Bank’s name or logo, so please be on the lookout!
- The newly designed card will have the same card number as your current Pentucket Bank VISA® Debit Card. However, it will have a new expiration date and CVV code.
- We recommend that you update this information anywhere you have set up recurring payments to ensure all your transactions are processed seamlessly.
Activate your new Pentucket Bank VISA® Debit Card by following the instructions on the card sticker to start shopping with heart.
- The current card will remain active until you activate your new Pentucket Bank VISA® Debit Card.
- Once the new card is activated, be sure to securely destroy your old card (we recommend shredding it).
- You will be prompted to choose a PIN for your new card at the time of activation, and you may use the same PIN that you use for your current card. If you wish to change your PIN, you may do so at any Pentucket Bank ATM.
Business card holders: Continue serving with heart.
- Please be advised that when you call to activate your new Pentucket Bank Business VISA® Debit Card you will be prompted to enter the last four digits of your Social Security Number (SSN), however it will actually require the last four digits of your business Employer Identification Number (EIN).
Enhance your shopping experience. Add your card to Mobile Wallet.
- Add the new Pentucket Bank VISA® Debit Card to your Mobile Wallet for quick and easy purchasing. If your current card is already in your Mobile Wallet, remember to remove your existing card and add your newly activated card to your Mobile Wallet.