Pentucket Mobile Check Deposit allows you to deposit checks from the Pentucket Bank Mobile App into your Checking, Statement Savings or Money Market account.*
Using Mobile Check Deposit is convenient, simple and secure. Save a trip to the branch or ATM and make a deposit with just a few taps on your mobile device. Rest assured your deposits and account information are safe within our secure Mobile App.
Learn more about Mobile Check Deposit and view a list of frequently asked questions.
Already a Mobile Check Deposit User? Check out these helpful hints for a smooth mobile deposit process:
- Endorse the check as you would for a regular Branch deposit
- Write "Mobile Deposit" underneath your endorsement
- Double check your image to make sure the information is legible
- Review the front of the check before imaging to make sure it is filled out completed and signed by the payer
- Mobile deposits made after 3:00 p.m. will be processed on the next business day
- The Payee on the check must be a signer on the account in which the deposit is being made
- Post-dated checks are not accepted
* Carrier data rates may apply. You must be a registered user for the Pentucket Bank Mobile App for your iPhone, iPad, Android Smart Phone or Tablet. View the Mobile Check Deposit User Agreement.