Why consider a career with Pentucket Bank?
We are a “Bank with Heart”, and providing a superlative experience is our top priority; starting with our employees. We encourage a sense of connection amongst team members, have an engaged and present management team and foster strong relationships with our customers and communities. We are looking to expand our team with motivated individuals who share our core values of honesty, integrity, hard-work, creativity, a passion for helping people, serving the community and who like to have fun.
A healthy culture requires healthy, happy people. That’s why Pentucket Bank goes above and beyond to provide exceptional benefits, fun bonuses and surprise rewards to our workforce throughout the year. We offer a competitive compensation packages and unique career training and growth opportunities. However, whether they in the office or working from home, it’s the “little” things that make our Bank and our engagement with our employees so unique, such as: employee appreciation week, our all employee get-togethers, and our peer recognition programs to showcase our valued employees and celebrate their successes.
Our currently available career opportunities are listed below. We look forward to hearing from you as you take the first step towards the rewarding experience of becoming a team member with Pentucket Bank!
We offer a broad range of benefits designed to enhance the total compensation package of each valued team member of our staff:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance upon date of hire
- Flexible Spending /Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401K /ROTH Plan with company match
- Pension Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Traveler’s Checks, Money Orders and Safe Deposit Box
- Mortgage and Loan Discounts
- A Checking or NOW account free of any service charges
- 10 Paid Holidays, Vacation, PTO and Sick Time
- Access to full kitchens in all of our Branch locations
- Convenient Parking (All locations)
- SVP, Commercial Lending Team Leader (Full-Time)
- VP, Commercial Loan Officer (Full-Time)
- VP, Banking & Infrastructure Technology (Full-Time)
- AVP, Senior Branch Manager (Full-Time) - Merrimack Street)
- AVP, Learning & Development Manager (Full-Time)
- Senior Business Systems Analyst (Full-Time)
- Assistant Branch Manager (Full-Time) - Stadium and North Andover Branch - Two (2) positions available
- Vendor Risk Program Manager (Full-Time)
- Universal Associate I (Full-Time) - Hampstead Branch
- Teller (Full-Time) - Hampstead Branch
- Teller (Part-Time) - Merrimack and Salem Branches - Two (2) positions available
Interested in any of our current openings or want more information on employment with Pentucket Bank?
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action
Human Resources Department
Two Merrimack Street - Fourth Floor
Haverhill, MA 01830