Looking for a smart and affordable way to manage your finances and stay on top of your money? Pentucket Bank offers a unique and rewarding checking account designed for those on the go - Pentucket Activity Checking.
Scroll to the left to view the rest of the table.
|Pentucket Activity Checking|
|$8.00 monthly maintenance fee
Waived by meeting the following requirements:
|Requirements:||Monthly Direct Deposit of $250 or more 1
Plus Minimum of 10 Debit Card point of sale transactions per month 2
And Sign up for and maintain active Online Banking and eStatements 3
|Debit & ATM Benefits||
|Loan Discounts||$250 off closing costs for primary residence|
1. Total monthly direct deposit(s) of $250 or more that post and clear to this account.
2. A minimum of ten (10) Pentucket Bank Debit Card point of sale transactions per month that post and clear to this account.
3. To Maintain an active online banking account, the primary account holder must log in a minimum of one time during a 30 day period and receive eStatements.
4. Pentucket Bank is a member of the SUM surcharge-free ATM program. ATM surcharges may be avoided by using participating SUM ATMs. Non-SUM ATM Owners may charge for use of their ATMs. ATM surcharge rebates will occur in the month following the posted surcharge. Benefits will be applied each month according to the fulfillment of requirements in the previous month.
5. New loan balance must be outstanding for more than 30 days to be eligible to receive closing cost benefit and must fulfill Activity Checking requirements within 30 days of loan closing. Credit will be made to Activity Checking account in the month following the fulfillment of the requirements. Applicable loan types include: all Residential Mortgage Loans. The Activity Checking closing cost credit may not be combined with any other closing cost credit.
^Account opening will be subject to approval.