Pentucket Bank’s Visa® Debit Card can be used worldwide anywhere Visa is accepted for payments on purchases and as an ATM card.
- Available to use with your Pentucket Bank Checking Account
- New or replacement Debit Cards issued instantly at any of our convenient branch locations
- Make purchases at millions of locations worldwide
- Unlimited fee-free ATM usage at Pentucket Bank ATMs
- Avoid surcharge fees at thousands of ATMs around the country by using participating SUMTM ATMs. Just look for the SUM logo when you need cash. For a list of participating ATM locations CLICK HERE
- Rebates on ATM surcharge-fees and other benefits with Relationship Checking
- Make deposits at any ATM that displays a NYCE Shared Deposit logo
- Earn cashback when you activate Purchase Rewards on the Mobile App or Online Banking
Ready to get a new or replacement Debit Card at a branch location?
Lost or Stolen Card?
If your Visa Debit Card is lost or stolen, please report it immediately:
- During business hours call (978) 372-7731.
- During non-business hours call (800) 528-2273 and follow the instructions provided.
If your Pentucket Bank Platinum Credit Card is lost or stolen, please report it immediately by calling (800) 883-0131.
Call us at (978) 556-5414 three days prior to travel to ensure continued use of your Debit Card while you are away. Transactions that originate out of state or overseas are allowed, with the exception of some blocked countries.
- To view the list of countries that are blocked for your protection CLICK HERE
- If you are planning on visiting one of these countries on the blocked list, please contact your local branch with questions
Information from Visa
To learn how VISA has you covered with security and fraud prevention CLICK HERE.