Pentucket Bank’s ATM & VISA® Debit Card may be used as an ATM card worldwide or for payments on purchases anywhere VISA® is accepted.
- Pentucket Bank is a member of the SUMTM Program, allowing you to avoid ATM surcharges by using participating SUMTM ATMs. Just look for the SUMTM logo when you need cash. Non-SUMTM ATM owners may charge for use of their ATMs.
- We are a member of the NYCE network that also enables you to make deposits at any ATM that displays a NYCE Shared Deposit logo. For a list of participating ATM locations, visit the SUMTM Program website. Remember, Pentucket Bank ATMs are always fee-free for our customers.
- ATM/Debit Card transactions that originate out of the country are allowed with the exception of some blocked countries.
Instant Issue Debit Cards
- Come into any of our convenient Branch locations to receive a new or replacement Consumer or Business Debit Card on the spot!
Lost or Stolen Card?
- If your ATM & VISA® Check Card is lost or stolen, please report it immediately by calling 978-372-7731. IMPORTANT – If during non-business hours please call 800-528-2273 to report your lost or stolen card. Follow the instructions provided. Outside the United States, please call 812-647-9794.
- If your Pentucket Bank Platinum Credit Card is lost or stolen, please report it immediately by calling 800-883-0131.
Call us at 978-556-5414, three days prior to any overseas or out of state travel to ensure continued use of your card while you are away.
- Click HERE to view the list of countries that are blocked for your protection.
- If you are planning on visiting one of these countries on the blocked list, please contact your local branch with questions.