Now you don't need to write a check or carry cash to pay people or to transfer funds between your Pentucket Bank accounts and those at other financial institutions. Just use Popmoney® and External Transfer- available now inside Online Banking .
Popmoney allows you to pay and request money from other people by simply using their email address or mobile phone number. It's the quick, simple and secure way to move money from your account to:
- Pay rent or roommates
- Cover shared expenses, like family-plan phone bills
- Reimburse friends
- Send the gift of money
- Give an allowance
- Pay for babysitting or lawn care
Our mobile app makes it even easier to use Popmoney. Mobile app features include:
- Pull contacts from your mobile device's address book as well as those already set-up through Online Banking.
- View your past 100 transactions.
- And much more!
Need to move money between your accounts at Pentucket Bank and elsewhere? Just login to Online Banking and use External Transfer to move money with a few clicks.
- Save time with no need to visit branches or write checks
- Schedule automatic, recurring transfers for a simple savings plan
- Control your money from one convenient site - fast and easy
Click here for a list of frequently asked questions.
Note: To use Popmoney or External Transfer you must be a registered user for consumer Online Banking and/or Mobile App user.