Keep in mind, to take advantage of Mobile App enhancements you will need to update to the latest version available. If your apps aren't set up to update automatically, here's a quick reminder:
- Open the App Store app on your Apple or Android mobile device.
- If an app needs updating, it appears with an Update button next to it.
- Select the individual apps to update and touch Update at the bottom of the screen.
Mobile OS and Device Support Information
For a list of supported operating systems for our Android and Apple Mobile Apps CLICK HERE.
The following enhancements are now available for your Apple and Android mobile devices:
- Login with Android Fingerprint ID
- 3D Touch (available on iPhone 6S and 6S Plus)
- Recover username and password through the Mobile App
- Other enhancements
Android Fingerprint ID
Androids's Fingerprint ID can now be used to login to our Mobile App for Android! No extra set up is needed - our Mobile App works with the Fingerprint ID you already have set up on your mobile device. Once enabled, you will see the option to login with Fingerprint ID on your Mobile App.For more information on how to to enable, how to use and some tips on Fingerprint ID CLICK HERE .
Keep in mind, login with Fingerprint ID is only available for Android devices with a physical fingerprint scanner and running Android Marshmallow 6.0.
Select common banking transactions to access before logging in to the Mobile App! You can also take a quick peek at account and mobile check deposit history without leaving the page you're on.
To use this feature simply press down on the Pentucket Bank Mobile App before login, the account within the Accounts homepage or the specific check record in the Check Deposit History.For more information on how to use 3D Touch CLICK HERE .
Note: To use 3D Touch you must have an iPhone 6S or 6S Plus.
You can now recover your forgotten username and password using the Mobile App for Apple and Android devices. This saves you time from calling or logging in to Online Banking to recover your login credentials.
If you enter incorrect credentials, you will be presented an option to recover your login credentials. You can also access this option from the Mobile App's More section.
To recover your password, you will be asked to enter the username and phone number that matches the phone number stored in Online Banking. A temporary password will be sent to the phone number as a text message. Once you enter the temporary password to log into the Mobile Banking App, you will be required to create a new password.
To recover your username, you will be asked to enter an email address.You will receive the username if the entered email address matches the one that is stored in Online Banking.
- Split Screen Multitasking - This feature allows iPad users to use their banking app in conjunction with another app that supports Multitasking. With your iPad in a landscape position and your Pentucket Bank Mobile App open, tap or drag the app divider to begin using 2 apps. Slide down from the top of the screen to change the app on your right.
- Features Names - The names of the following navigation items have been updated:
Transfer Money > Transfers
Pay Bills > Bill Pay
Deposit Checks > Check Deposit
Pay People > Popmoney
- Android Apps - The following updates have been made to provide a more convenient banking experience: the Accounts Summary page displays accounts on their own card; the Transfer button on the account history screen is now a floating button located at the the bottom right corner; the Android Tablet App now has the same layout as the Android Mobile App.
April 2016The following enhancements are now available for your Apple and Android mobile devices:
- Quick Balance
- Touch ID (available on iPhone and iPad)
- Add New Bill Payees
Quickly access your account balances and recent transactions without logging into the Mobile App! Once you have enabled this feature from the Mobile App Settings menu, simply swipe down on the Mobile App login page to see a list of accounts with balances. If you click on the "Show Transactions" link you will see the last 5 transactions.
For more information on how to enable, how to use and some tips on Quick Balance CLICK HERE .
Apple's Touch ID can now be used to login to our Mobile App for iPhone ® and iPad ® ! No extra set up is needed - our Mobile App works with the Touch ID you already have set up on your mobile device. Once enabled, you will see the option to login with Touch ID on your Mobile App.
For more information on how to to enable, how to use and some tips on Touch ID CLICK HERE .
Add New Bill Payee
You can now use our Mobile App to set up new bill payees whenever and wherever it is most convenient for you! When you select "Make a New Payment" from the Pay Bills menu, you will now have to option to add a new person or business to pay.
For more information on setting up new bill payees CLICK HERE .
Supported Operating System - Our Mobile App is designed to work optimally on these systems
Minimum Required Operating System - The Mobile App cannot be downloaded and installed on a device running an operating system that is lower than the minimum required operating system.
Supported Android OS
- Marshmallow - 6.0 and greater
- Lollipop - 5.0 and greater
- Kit Kat - 4.4.2, 4.4.3 and 4.4.4
Minimum Required Android OS
- Kit Kat 4.3
Supported iOS (Apple)
- iOS 8.0 and greater
Minimum Required iOS (Apple)
- iOS 8.0
Mobile Check Deposit
In order to use Mobile Check Deposit, your mobile device should meet the following specifications:
- 2 megapixel camera
- Android 4.3 operating system or greater
- iOS 8 and greater