If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms yet have urgent banking matters to attend to, please call your local branch or use this Contact Form and a member of our team will be glad to assist you. Below is a list of helpful links.
- Branches Open for General Customer Visits
- Helping Our Communities Amidst Covid19
- Late Fee Waivers and Payment Deferrals
- What To Expect When Coming Into The Branch
- Convenient Banking Options and Online Applications
- Other Helpful Updates
- Beware of Coronavirus Scams
- Additional COVID-19 Resources
- In The News
We are pleased to inform you that beginning Tuesday, September 8th, all branches will open to serve you with regular hours. Although an appointment is not required, it is preferred. To request an appointment click the button below. Although an appointment is not required to visit a branch lobby, it is preferred. To request an appointment click below.
Masks are required to be worn inside all Pentucket Bank locations. Please be prepared to show proof of ID. Once inside remember to practice social distancing and remain 6 feet apart from others at all times. To learn more about what to expect when coming into the branch CLICK HERE.
Our commitment to the safety and well-being of our customers includes offering you peace of mind and providing you support to reduce any additional financial burden you may be faced with during these difficult and unprecedented times.
Late Fees: Effective March 27, 2020, Pentucket Bank will waive all new Consumer and Business Loan late fees for the next 60 days
Payment Deferrals: We are providing upon request short-term payment deferrals for Consumer and Business customers.
For more information or to take advantage of these options please speak to your loan officer or contact:
Sue Cammett: (978) 556-5436 / email@example.com
Donna White: (978) 556-5457 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Here's how YOU will help us maintain a safe banking environment:
- Wear your mask. Masks are required to be worn by all customers and visitors to the Bank
- Bring your ID. While we do know many of you, our valued customers, masks make it hard to see your full face. Please be prepared to show proof of ID before conducting your transaction. This protocol is for your safety and that of our employees.
- Remain 6' apart. Once inside we ask that you practice social distancing & remain 6' apart from others at all times.
Here's how WE are ensuring a safe banking environment:
- Pentucket Bank staff will be wearing masks during your transaction and in all common areas
- Fewer customers at a time allowed in the Branch
- Plexiglass screens at all teller stations and customer service desks
- Markers on the floors to designate 6' social distances
- Signage throughout the Branch with helpful safety reminders
- Nightly deep cleaning and sanitizing of all Branches and offices, as well as, outside ATMs, doors, night drop boxes and drive-thru equipment
Additionally, we continue to take the following precautionary steps:
- All Pentucket Bank Branches and Offices are thoroughly cleaned nightly by a professional team who are taking special care to disinfect entry-way and office surfaces including: doorknobs, handrails, arms of chairs, teller and check-writing counters, tabletops, desktops, and other common surface areas.
- Sanitizers are currently in high demand and difficult to obtain, however we are continuing to seek out additional sources for purchasing hand-sanitizer and disinfectant wipes for use by our employees, customers and guests.
- Following the direction of the CDC, we are recommending that all employees and guests to the Bank wash their hands frequently throughout the day and after any hand to hand contact with one another.
- If you or a member of your household have a fever or other flu-like symptoms, we
recommend that you contact your medical professional immediately for care and
guidance. We also suggest that you utilize one of our digital banking services listed below to conduct your banking needs from the comfort and safety of your home.
Remember, you can conduct most banking transactions conveniently and safely while observing social distancing guidelines. Need to check your balance or recent transactions, such as the status of your economic stimulus payment? Login to Online Banking or Mobile App. Have you received a paper check? Deposit it easily with your mobile device using Mobile Check Deposit. Below is more information on other convenient banking options:
Online Banking - Access accounts, transfer funds, pay bills and more from a computer or laptop. For more information including how to sign up CLICK HERE.
Mobile App - Access accounts, transfer funds, pay bills, deposit checks and more from an Apple or Android mobile or tablet device. For more information, including how to download for free CLICK HERE.
Mobile Check Deposit - Deposit a paper check with just a few taps on your mobile device. For a video tutorial and more information CLICK HERE.
Bankline - Get account balances, transfer funds, make loan payments and more via phone call. Available 24/7, you can call toll-free at (866) 748-9916. To learn how to enroll CLICK HERE.
ATMs - Withdraw cash, and deposit cash and/or checks at any of our ATMs using a Pentucket Bank Debit Card. To find the closest ATM CLICK HERE.
Dont' have a Pentucket Bank Debit Card? To learn more about the benefits and how to get a new Debit Card CLICK HERE.
Whether you're looking to apply for a new mortgage or home loan, or need to open a new deposit (checking, savings, CD or Money Market) account, you can do both online. Click below to get started now.
Rest assured that your money is safe with us here at Pentucket Bank. All deposits up to $250,000 are insured by the FDIC and Pentucket Bank provides additional and full coverage of all deposits over the FDIC limit as a member of the Depositors Insurance Fund (DIF).
Additionally, we have received a five-star rating from Bauer Financial for over 25 years based on our strength and stability; ranking us as one of the strongest banks in the nation.
Maturing Certificates of Deposits (CDs): Contact your branch to discuss your options.
Have any other questions or concerns? Use our online Contact Us form and a member of our team will be in touch shortly.
Beware of scammers who take advantage of public concern surrounding Coronavirus. Protect yourself from phishing attacks and disinformation campaigns with precautionary steps. READ BLOG.
Additional Information on COVID-19
You may visit the following sites:
We are proud of the ongoing support we have provided to our customers, community and employees throughout this challenging time. Here are just a few examples*:
- 450 PPP loans, totaling over $65 million and 6,400 local jobs impacted
- 20% increase in community donations in 2020 (over the $400,000 done in 2019)
- $100 million in total loan deferrals... and counting
- $115,000+ in bonus pay for hourly wage employees who were working on site throughout the pandemic
CLICK HERE for more information about Pentucket Bank's Covid19 pandemic response.