If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms yet have urgent banking matters to attend to, please call your local branch or use this Contact Form and a member of our team will be glad to assist you. Below is a list of helpful links.
- Drive-Up Only Access At All Branches.
- Late Fee Waivers and Payment Deferrals
- Precautionary Steps Being Taken
- Convenient Banking Options and Online Applications
- Other Helpful Updates
- Beware of Coronavirus Scams
- Additional COVID-19 Resources
- In The News
Message from our CEO and President
The safety and well-being of our customers and
employees is our highest priority. As updates on COVID-19 are communicated by our state and national officials, Pentucket Bank will continue to respond with decisions that we feel are in the best interest of our employees’ and customers' health and safety, while we continue to support our customers' banking needs during this challenging time.
Please read on for important details regarding changes to branch accessibility and for other guidance on how you may continue to conduct your banking from the safety of your home.
Our commitment to you is that we will continue to update our response to the rapidly changing status of COVID-19. All communications may be found on this page and we encourage you to check back often to ensure you receive our most up-to-date information.
We wish you and yours continued good health and well-being during these challenging times.
On March 23rd Massachusetts Governor Charlie Baker issued the "Stay at Home" order and that all non-essential businesses must close effective Tuesday, March 24 at noon. We are here to assure you that banking is essential and Pentucket Bank will remain open to serve you.
Branch Drive-Up Access Remains Available
- All of our Branch Drive-Ups remain open to assist you during our regular business hours. For a list of locations and hours CLICK HERE.
- The Merrimack Street Walk-Up window will be closed effective Tuesday, March 24 at noon.
Consumer and Business Online Banking & Mobile Apps
- You may conduct your banking 24/7 using both the Consumer and Business Online Banking and Mobile Apps
Our branch lobbies remain closed to the public until further notice. Please call your local branch for any questions or additional assistance. For specific phone numbers click the branch location below:
Our commitment to the safety and well-being of our customers includes offering you peace of mind and providing you support to reduce any additional financial burden you may be faced with during these difficult and unprecedented times.
Late Fees: Effective March 27, 2020, Pentucket Bank will waive all new Consumer and Business Loan late fees for the next 60 days
Payment Deferrals: We are providing upon request short-term payment deferrals for Consumer and Business customers.
For more information or to take advantage of these options please speak to your loan officer or contact:
Sue Cammett: (978) 556-5436 / email@example.com
Donna White: (978) 556-5457 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some of the ways in which Pentucket Bank is taking action to maintain a clean and healthy environment for employees and customers:
- All Pentucket Bank Branches and Offices are thoroughly cleaned nightly by a professional team who are taking special care to disinfect entry-way and office surfaces including: doorknobs, handrails, arms of chairs, teller and check-writing counters, tabletops, desktops, and other common surface areas.
- Sanitizers are currently in high demand and difficult to obtain, however we are continuing to seek out additional sources for purchasing hand-sanitizer and disinfectant wipes for use by our employees, customers and guests.
- Following the direction of the CDC, we are recommending that all employees and guests to the Bank wash their hands frequently throughout the day and after any hand to hand contact with one another.
- If you or a member of your household have a fever or other flu-like symptoms, we
recommend that you contact your medical professional immediately for care and
guidance. We also suggest that you utilize one of our digital banking services listed below to conduct your banking needs from the comfort and safety of your home.
Remember, you can conduct most banking transactions conveniently and safely through the following methods:
Online Banking - Access accounts, transfer funds, pay bills and more from a computer or laptop. For more information including how to sign up CLICK HERE.
Mobile App - Access accounts, transfer funds, pay bills, deposit checks and more from an Apple or Android mobile or tablet device. For more information, including how to download for free CLICK HERE.
ATMs - Withdraw cash, and deposit cash and/or checks at any of our ATMs using a Pentucket Bank Debit Card. To find the closest ATM CLICK HERE.
Dont' have a Pentucket Bank Debit Card? To learn more about the benefits and how to get a new Debit Card CLICK HERE.
Whether you're looking to apply for a new mortgage or home loan, or need to open a new deposit (checking, savings, CD or Money Market) account, you can do both online. Click below to get started now.
Rest assured that your money is safe with us here at Pentucket Bank. All deposits up to $250,000 are insured by the FDIC and Pentucket Bank provides additional and full coverage of all deposits over the FDIC limit as a member of the Depositors Insurance Fund (DIF).
Additionally, we have received a five-star rating from Bauer Financial for over 25 years based on our strength and stability; ranking us as one of the strongest banks in the nation.
Maturing Certificates of Deposits (CDs): Contact your branch to discuss your options.
Have any other questions or concerns? Use our online Contact Us form and a member of our team will be in touch shortly.
Beware of scammers who take advantage of public concern surrounding Coronavirus. Protect yourself from phishing attacks and disinformation campaigns with precautionary steps. READ BLOG.
Additional Information on COVID-19
You may visit the following sites: