Business Online Banking
A sophisticated business online banking package that can be tailored to meet your needs and ensure that your cash balances are working for you.
- Access and control your banking activities 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Receive balance alerts/reporting, transaction history, on-screen check imaging and make stop payment requests
- Transaction capabilites include internal/external transfers, ACH file proessing, loan payments, sweeps, direct deposit and wire transfer requests
- Optional features include Federal tax payments, account reconciliation, Positive Pay & Business Web Pay
- Highly secure administrative controls limit access by individual and transaction type with detailed reporting
Money Manager Sweep
Maximize your earnings! Working with your commercial lender, a sweep agreement sets a target balance based on your activity level in your Business Checking account. The operating account automatically sweeps excess checking account funds into a competitive investment account on an overnight basis.
Credit Line Sweep (Auto-Line Transfer)
The Credit Line Sweep will connect your Business Line of Credit to your Business Checking account in order to reduce interest expense through automatic advances and payments. No investment is involved!
Credit Line/Investment Sweep Combination
This investment product will connect your Business Line of Credit to your Business Checking account. When your Line of Credit is at a zero balance and your Checking account has excess funds, a Money Manager Sweep (with a target balance and investment account) will automatically sweep excess funds into a competitive investment account on an overnight basis.
Zero Balance Account
Zero Balance account is the primary account for a business with several checking accounts that consolidates balances while increasing earnings.
Pentucket Business Express®
Pentucket Business Express® is a remote deposit solution with the capability to scan checks and make deposits from any convenient location.
Lock Box Service
Lock Box Service provides you with a post office box for your business where deposits may be received by the Bank and processed to the account in a prompt manner. Receipts of transactions will be sent to you electronically.
Click Here for information on recent fee changes.
Contact us to speak with an account representative who can assist you in finding the best products and services for your business or request information by clicking here.