Our support often comes in the form of monetary donations but also employees serving in leadership roles on non-profit boards and the accumulation of volunteer hours at dozens of local events and initiatives for the betterment of our communities. We are proud to be a partner to hundreds of local non-profit organizations.
Our strong community commitment is recognized by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Division of Banks. The FDIC has awarded us a "Satisfactory" rating; while, the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Division of Banks has awarded us a "High Satisfactory" rating on their Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) examinations. The Boston Globe has named us one of the top 100 Workplaces in Massachusetts for several years and we have been voted Haverhill's #1 Community Bank. So, we back up our commitment to community with generosity of time, money and involvement.
Helping Our Communities Amidst Covid19
- 443 PPP loans, totaling over $65 million and 6,500 local jobs impacted
- 20% increase in community donations in 2020 (over the $400,000 done in 2019)
- $100 million in total loan deferrals... and counting
- $115,000+ in bonus pay for hourly wage employees who were working on site throughout the pandemic
Pentucket Bank grants assistance to numerous worthwhile organizations and initiatives located within our market areas*. Strong consideration is given to requests that address the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) such as:
- Support for low to moderate income populations
- Economic development of the community
- Credit-related assistance to those in the community